Union University of California offers a broad range of resources to serve current and prospective students, faculty, staff, and alumni. Explore the extensive support network available to you when you become involved at UUC.
UUC is pleased to offer to all students and faculty the extensive services of the Library and Information Resources Network. LIRN® is a consortium of educational institutions that have joined together to share access to information resources. LIRN® members enjoy the benefits of a centrally managed authentication gateway, on and off campus access for their students and a powerful federated search solution.The LIRN® collection provides UUC students and faculty with millions of peer-reviewed and full-text journal, magazine, and newspaper articles, and e-books to support their academic studies from ProQuest, Gale Cengage, EBSCO, and eLibrary
Our students can make use of the following online resources:
- American Theological Library Association (ATLA) (Journal)
- The Anglican Library
- Grace Evangelical Society (Journal)
- International Bulletin of Missionary Research
- Internet Theological Resources: Systematic Theology
- The Journal of World Christianity
- McMaster Journal of Theology and Ministry (Journal)
- Project Canterbury
- Quodlibet Journal of Christian Theology and Philosophy (Journal)
- Religion Online
- Sola Scriptura: A Reformed Theology Resource
- Theology Today (Journal)
If you need technical assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.