Learn more about the basic technology requirements to pursue your goal at Union University of California.
To enroll in classes online, you must have access to a desktop computer or laptop (PC or Mac) with the following:
- At least 10.0 GB of free hard-drive space (additional space may be needed for course-related files)
- A monitor capable of displaying 1024x768 or greater resolution
- Sound card with speakers and microphone (for selected courses)
- High speed internet connection with a connection speed of 1.5 MB/s or better
Please see the below software requirements for online classes:
- Operating System
- Microsoft 7 SP1 8.1 or 10
- Apple OS X OS X
- Web Browser
- Google Chrome: latest version
- Mozilla Firefox: latest version
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: 10 11 Microsoft Edge
- Apple Safari: latest version
- Microsoft Office: 2010, 2016 or 365
- Adobe® Reader: latest version.
- Skype: latest version.