FAQ – Finances

Frequently Asked Questions

Refund Policy

To cancel an Enrollment Agreement (drop a course or end their studies at UUC), the student must notify UUC in any manner. The effective date of the cancellation will be the date the student first notified UUC by using the Drop Class function in the Student Page, sending a notification via email, telephone, fax, post office, or using any other means of communication available to the student. The Registrar will be notified immediately by the staff or faculty member the student contacted concerning their notification to cancel an Enrollment Agreement. The Registrar will contact the student to ensure the student does indeed want to cancel an Enrollment Agreement unless the student notifies UUC in written form. If the student confirms their intention to cancel an Enrollment Agreement or end studies at UUC, then the Registrar contacts the Bursar and the refund is processed immediately. The refund will be provided within 30 days of the effective date of the cancellation. The amount of the refund is calculated as a percentage of the tuition payment less any scholarships granted to the student by UUC and in accordance with the Pro-Rata Refund Chart below.

Enrollment Agreement

Click here to Download an Enrollment Agreement

Non-Discriminatory Policy

Union University of California is committed to an inclusive and non-discriminatory environment for its administration, faculty, staff, and students. Pursuant of the goal of providing equal opportunity in education and employment, the University does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of age, color, race, ancestry, gender, marital status, physical/mental disability, citizenship status, national origin, religion, religious affiliation, veteran status, or any other protected status under applicable law that are in compliance with applicable federal statutes that prohibit such discrimination as long as said individual meets the admissions requirements of Union University of California.

Transfer of Credit

In order to transfer credits to programs of study, student must submit official transcripts from the previous institution to the UUC Registrar’s Office for evaluation. Official transcripts are reviewed on a case-by-case basis.